|Country of service:
||MultiAir Italia S.r.l.
In this role you will have the mission to provide the highest level of support and expertise to customers, dealers and business partners, understanding their needs and building effective relationships. You will also contribute to provide a delightful customer experience in coordination with colleagues from Service team.
- Handling of Technical and After-Sales calls;
- Provide on a daily basis nationwide technical support to Distributors within the Brands operation, including responding to technical queries and equipment breakdowns and field visits to Key customers as and when required;
- Interact with sales team and assist all activities to provide efficient after sales service to customers;
- Investigate general technical queries such as equipment performance or other technical data and spare parts (enquiries either by telephone, email or fax);
- Undertake technical investigations in order to resolve problems and provide customer support, involving liaison with the PC's CTS Teams in order to obtain information and provide feedback to enable product improvements to be made;
- Take a leading role in the warranty process, assess and log the viability of claims and deal with the internal processing of the warranty system.
- Following up with monthly reporting to the PC's;
- Form a close relationship with Key Account Customers in order to support sales of Original Spare Parts through the provision of technical information, training and advice where appropriate;
- Take leading role in the planning, organizing and delivery of technical training programs;
- In depth Spare part identification of Brands equipment;
- Liaise with the PC's with regards to product technical queries;
- Produce technical information bulletins and data updates and distribute using media communication platforms to the Distributor's network;
- Forward feedback and reports regarding technical issues to appropriate departments based on review and analysis and initiate corrective action to bring these issues to prompt, satisfactory resolution; ensuring maximum customer satisfaction;
- Attend in depth product and technical training when required;
- Undertake ad-hoc projects in the company as required.
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of Mechanics, Electricity, Electronics and Air treatment
- Very good level of English
- Italian mothertongue
- You have an excellent knowledge of compressors, compressed air technology and air treatment
- Skilled in IT tools like MS Office, Outlook and SAP
- Knowledge of the Brand organization and its products is an asset.
Are we a good fit?
We expect from you:
- Clear communication in a structured way.
- Commercial feeling.
- Being a solution provider and having good analytical skills
- Customer focus: you answer with a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
- Adaptability: you have the ability to modify style when handling questions and requests of different customers
- Striving for continuous improvement.
- Assertive and stress resistant.
Choose your career with us!
Technical support towards Distributors is a key value offering solutions to grant maximum uptime through fast and professional service response and to develop loyalty. To assure efficient support and best response time towards the distributor’s channel, with main focus to our Brands within Industrial Air Division.
MultiAir Italia S.r.l. is a Customer Center within the Compressor Technique Business Area and responsible for the sales and aftersales business of the Italian market. MultiAir is formed by the brands of: ABAC,ALUP, BALMA, CHICAGO PNEUMATIC, CECCATO, MARK, PNEUMATECH, WORTHINGTON CREYSSENSAC. The business is managed through 3 Sales Units (Brendola, Cinisello, Robassomero) supporting a 100% Indirect Sales Channel (Dealers, Distributors, Resellers, OEMs).
Italy, Brendola (Vicenza)