The Production Planner & Call Off is part of the flow team, reports to the ManufacturingTeam Leader and responsible to make sure the assigned assembly lines deliver finished products meeting customer request dates.
As Production Planner & Call Off you will:
- receive customer order requirements and develop production schedules to meet on time delivery while supporting plant goals regarding forecasted lead times and delivery performances
- provide constant updates on production scheduling trough planning dates maintenance or direct communication to customer contacts to plan order shipment and to ensure that customers are up to date with the status of the order through the manufacturing process
- support assigned assembly lines taking active coordination and leadership role to meet the output targets, providing the best possible mix of machines, supply chain support, every information needed
- guarantee parts availability managing components’ replenishment, delivery timetables, pushing suppliers to keep agreed delivery dates and supply conditions in terms of quantities, packing, etc.
- oversee and track products through the complete supply chain, from supplier to transports, 3PLs, reception, till the final assembly destination, to make sure every machine planned can be produced as scheduled
- resolve day by day issues that may come up in a natural changing environment, adapting to situations but always building continuous improvements
- perform data analysis and generate summary reports on delivery performance, missed shipments, lead times’ evolution, stock levels, and other KPIs, being active part in creating new tools for continuous improvement
- assist the Foreman Team in planning labor requirements based on output targets
- represent your department in Project Team Meetings for assigned projects
- collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth: interface with the marketing department to provide updated and reliable lead times to customers, with purchasing department to give best possible material requirements forecasts to suppliers, with engineering department for the in/out phase, etc.
Preferable experience in a Lean oriented manufacturing setting.
Degree in Management, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
Send your application to: