This interior permanent magnet motor is oil-cooled, ensuring optimal cooling at all speeds and conditions which increases reliability. Oil is injected in the motor housing and runs through canals around the motor, cooling it evenly. The oil then
continues to the screw element where it lubricates and cools the rotors. The oil is taken through this same process again and again. If the oil gets too hot, it runs through the oil-cooler first before returning back to the motor.
The 3 parts that make its heart beat
Our Screw Element
• Superior performance and efficiency
• In-house designed
• Globally renowned
The new internal permanent magnet motor (iPM)
• Outperforms existing technologies
• Revolutionary energy efficiency
• Major energy savings
Direct drive transmission
• Motor and screw element rotate together as one functional unit.
• No gears or belts used which means zero transmission losses.
• Coupling-free and requires no maintenance